Maccabi FC is looking for a Club Coach Coordinator
Updated: Nov 1
Club Coach Coordinator – Maccabi FC Caulfield
For season 2024 and beyond, Maccabi FC Caulfield is looking for a Club Coach Coordinator to grow the coaching and player base within the club.
Maccabi FC is going into its 45th year, with history going back to 1927, and intends to be around for many more seasons to come.
In order to do so we intend to provide the best coaching and support to its members and staff and this CCC role will be integral to that vision. It is a role that should be viewed as long term not just for one season.
The dreams and desire are in the club at the leadership level. Can you, as a CCC match those goals?
Note, that whereas football experience is helpful it is the people management skills that are most important in this role.
The club has access to “coach the coach” programs at anytime if the applicant is requiring back up in this role.
· RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CLUB COACH COORDINATOR
· Recruitment process of club coaches, new and existing.
· Team selection process in the pre-season. (February to March)
· Communication with the parents on players’ team allocations and technical issues.
· coaches’ apportionment into teams based on their experience and availability.
· Advising on recommended payment rate for coaches (per session) and help to set up contracts and conditions for each coach engaged.
· Monitoring coach attendance of training sessions and matches.
· Coordination of coach attendance and replacements.
· Facilitation of coach education opportunities for the Club coaches.
· Support of the coaching staff with game/training plans and other educational materials.
· Organisation and planning of Club holiday programs.
· Providing Club Committee with recommendations on Football Department set up and candidates.
· Players and coaches’ talent ID.
· Organising skills training sessions within the Club.
· Helping Maccabi and other charity groups with football related events.
· Recommendations on required football equipment and coaches’ uniforms
· Required to attend all mid-week training nights, attendance on match days is not compulsory.
· Required to assist with sourcing out coaches for MFCC social groups and teams
· Communications with coaches through WhatsApp and/or other media
MFCC Committee, Club President
Collaborates closely with:
Coaches, Club Administrator, Groundsman, MFCC Football Department, Team Managers
· Strong interpersonal skills including strong diplomacy and negotiation skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage staff/volunteers with planning and organisation
· Proven ability to analyse strategic requirements and propose innovative solutions
· Advanced organisational skills including the ability to manage conflicts
· Strong project management skills and ability to manage key stakeholder relationships
· Demonstrated ability to develop and operate within budget
· Sound administration skills including the ability to manage processes and systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ideally, AFC/FFA ‘B’ or ‘C’ Coaching licences, with an understanding of coaching methodology or it can be sponsored by the club during the term
· Demonstrated understanding of talented player development latest trends
· Preparedness to work weekends and non-traditional hours as required.
· Valid Working with Children Check
· Completing the Maccabi and Football Victoria Member Protection Policy certifications as required
This is a contract paid position that is offering $25,000 neg. for the season and is expected to start from November 2023 for 11 months with a break from mid-December to the end of January.
To lodge your application, click the link below.